If you are experiencing problems with Salam Browser like: freezes, crashes or stop of work. Try the tips below to fix the problem or find out its root cause.
- Close all inactive tabs
In some cases your computer might not have enough memory available to Salam Browser. Low memory may cause websites to run slowly or stop working.
Try closing all inactive tabs (Right-click on tab and select Close Other Tabs) and then reload current tab.
- Restart Salam Browser
- Press Ctrl+Q to restart Salam Browser
- Optionally: Press Ctrl+Shift+T to reopen all tabs from last session
Sometimes, other problems may cause your computer to run out of memory or other resources.
Try turning off your computer and turning it on back again.
Troubleshoot Salam Browser problems
- Try opening page in another browser
- Check for Malware using your Anti-Virus software
- Uninstall and re-install Salam Browser
Submit Support Request
If these steps do not fix issues you experience, please Submit Support Request and we'll get back to you shortly.